21 Ekim 2015 Çarşamba

Review : The Queen by Tiffany Reisz

Arc provided from NetGalley...

The Legend is over :( Tiffany Reisz says she will continue to write novella's about them but we have to accept it's over. 
Last book of the series , The Queen was amazing.  The story was so perfect , I want to re-read the red years all over again. Maybe we can find more little things or we can understand more inside jokes. Soren gave everything to nora at the end and I think tiffany reisz gave us everything too with writing white years .Now we  know everything about nora's transformation. Even we have a little wesley scene yay! 

My favorite Quote was :

There's one person stronger than the queen or the king combined " she said,
"who?"
"the man who moves the pieces"

This is Tiffany Reisz people !  Queen of author of erotica, romance, humor etc. :D I love you woman!! I'll read everthing you write in the future. I'm your forever fan .




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder