5 Ekim 2013 Cumartesi

Karen Chance is not happy with negative comments about her books

I wrote a reply about her latest book "Tempt the stars" on facebook fan page. It was my decision why I don't want to read the book , very innocent reply . Here is the screencap




 The link of the post https://www.facebook.com/KarenChanceBooks/posts/515311128550006  where's my reply???
 

Because they deleted and banned me from page. Now I don't have the right to reply anything at all. Why Karen? I'm very disappointed. I was a fan of your  books from the beginning , I adore mircea and dorina. Now I'm not your fan anymore, just your book characters. No matter what I will continue to read the series. But I didn't deserve this.... 


Gerçekten neye uğradığımı şaşırdım. Sanki küfür etmişik kendisine. Benim ne büyük bir mircea fanı olduğumu bilenler bilir. Kitabın %90'ında bu karakter yoksa benimde okumakta isteksiz kalma hakkım olmalı. Okumaya can atmıyorum bu da benim en büyük hakkım. Hemen yorum silinmiş ve sayfadan uzaklaştırılmışım. ne yorum ne beğenme yapabiliyorum. Gerçekten allahından bul diliyorum sana karen. yakıştıramadım.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder