9 Mayıs 2018 Çarşamba

ARC Review: Planet Dragos (Elder Races #9.8) by Thea Harrison

It was a bitter sweet read. This book is the last book of pia and dragos's POV. I'm gonna miss them. Ofcourse we will see them again but it is saddening anyway . I hope we will read more about liam, and Niall gets his own book as well. There's so many possibilities , I'm crazy to find out what's next . 
This book was awesome as always. Heavily pregnant Pia kidnapped by a crazy elven women. And dragos lost his shit as expected. Azrael got involved in and things are getting more and more interesting by the end of the book. I don't wanna spoil it for you the rest of it. You must read , it's crazy , exciting and funny as hell. I WANT A FULL BOOK ABOUT AZRAEL THEA!! HEAR ME OUT :D 
ARC provided by NETGALLEY 


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder