24 Mart 2020 Salı

Smoke Bitten (Mercy Thompson #12) by Patricia Briggs



 BEAUTY AND THE BEAST :D

I would give 10 stars if I could :D
Fantastic read as always. I read so fast now I'm so sad it finished. :(
I love mercy and her solutions of their problems. She very clever and smart and funny . I love adam too, he was a little jerk in this book but he couldn't help it I know.
baddies of this series are too fun to read . Wulfe is my fave :D he's so funny and dangerious ,he has  so much potential . tilly is interesting too , she'll give mercy a lot of headache in the future I believe :D
And I really really want the pack to accept mercy as their own now. like aurielle and some other members. They're still so harsh to mercy.I want them to love her for being herself not for being the  alpha's mate.


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder