13 Aralık 2015 Pazar

Review :Feel the Burn (Dragon Kin #8)


Kachka and King Gaius 's story was mostly about upcoming war , annwyl and her abominations :D  and of course Daughters of the Steppes. But couldn't feel the love between gaius and kachka. They like each other but I think the love isn't there yet. And kachka isn't that kind of heroine . So tht's ok I think. I loved to read Daughters of the Steppes, they're hilarious :D Zoya was unbelievable lol. she is the most interesting addition to the series Annwyl and talwyn finally buried the hatchet, I love the mother and daughter moments. I want to see fearghus and talan moment too. I know they love each other but I want to see some father and son get together.
I love this book , even if you don't like kachka and gaius you must read it. So much going on in this one. I love southern dragons. I think next book will about brannie and aidan. CANT WAIT!!!

Thank you to NetGalley & the publisher for e-ARC
 
 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder